Set inside the former town hall of Kingston-Upon-Thames now known as Market House Kingston, the Rocco concession is in the heart of the Market square. The building incorporates an Italianate style designed by Charles Henman and features the original 1706 statue of Queen Anne by Francis Bird. Read more about our building here
Discover our complete range of Collections including one-off pieces, discuss commissions and let us help you find a piece of jewellery that is just right for you.
All orders placed online are made-to-order.
Market House, Marketplace
Kingston Upon Thames
Google Maps location
We are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. We will re-open as soon as it is safe to do so and in accordance with government guidelines.
For up-to-date opening times and news subscribe to our mailing list.
Direct Customer Line
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are following government guidelines and implementing further safety precautions so you can shop confidently.
- We are closed for 3 days a week to quarantine the shop
- Our front door will remain open to increase ventilation
- Our customer toilets will remain closed
- Customers must wear a mask or shield when visiting our concession or provide proof of exemption. See government guidelines for further details
- We provide hand-sanitizer on entry for all customers to use
- We have 2 meter social distancing markings in place
- Staff are stationed behind perspex screens and wear face shields to serve customers on shop floor whilst maintaining social-distancing measures
- Trays will be provided so that customers can try on jewellery without any staff physical contact
- Staff will wear gloves whilst handling jewellery
- We use an ultra-sonic machine & UV equipment to clean all jewellery
- All surfaces are sterilized frequently
- We are only accepting card payments
- Card processing units are sterilized daily